Has anyone every visited Wisconsin Dells?

What's your favorite thing about the Dells if you have been?!?!

Gavsmama06

Asked by Gavsmama06 at 5:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LIVE in Wisconsin- the DELLS ROCK! the fact that everywhere u look there is SOMTHING To do! Its not even the water parks, because I really don't enjoy water parks, but all the other things there are fun too! something for the WHOLE family to enjoy!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 5:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• You do!! Ha. We live in Camp Douglas and we were in the Dells yesterday. We had so much fun! We watched the tommy bartlett show last night and it was really cool!
    Gavsmama06

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have never been there. I think I was the only kid I knew growing up that had never gone (I'm from Chicago). But my daughter went a few years ago. Her best friend and her family went on vacation there for a week and took my daughter with them. She was 6 and had a blast. She loved the indoor water park at their hotel the best (I guess it rained most of the week they were there so they spent all their time at the water park).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2009