If you had a girl, were any of the "Old wives tales" true for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not really. i carried high, her heart rate was from 130-138 the entire time, I did have morning sickness but just for 6 wks. I never wanted anything sweet, she flipped right over and spread her legs during the ultrasound to show us (i was told girls are shy) and the chinese birth calender said she was going to be a boy. You never can tell until they come out! LOL
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Huh? I craved chocolate with her, was shaped like a basketball, and created her in missionary but I feel that was a coincidence more than anything. It's fun to talk about with people, though.
    Anonymous

• Chinese Calendar was right, I wanted nothing by fruits with my last and my first girl was reeses peanut butter cups. My son was chips
    Anonymous

• the chinese and predictor calendars were right about my kids. 2 girls and thats what it said and with my twins it said most likely boy and sure enough! Crazyness!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• yes i had acid indigestion all through my preggy and she was born with a full head of hair

mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2009