6 weeks prego

im only six weeks pregnant and im hungry ALL THE TIME.... my stomach is growling and i just ate about 2 hours ago... IF THAT.. whats the deal?????

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your baby is growing & helping you burn through some of that food. Take pregnancy as an opportunity to eat as often as you like... you're gonna gain weight no matter what, so enjoy it! :)
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• im 7 wks and im hungry every 2 hrs too lol.you a=have a human growing inside u.i think that explains it all lol
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 4:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• You might not be eating enough calories. Or being pregnant has increased your metabolism. You burn through food faster because of the baby growing inside of you. Think how much he/she is growing and how fast. That takes a lot of energy!

Increase your calories, pay attention to your cravings, and try to have healthy snacks to munch on throughout the day.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 5:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• That person you are growing inside of you needs a lot of nourishment and it takes a lot of energy! The baby will get what it needs and you will get what's left - my doctor said that a fetus is like a parasite! LOL! you need more calories to have the energy to grow that person and the nutrients both you and the baby need.
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• your baby is hungery no matter how far along you are. Eat, eat, and eat some more. If you're tired of eating every two hours, wait until you're peeing every 5 minutes. I though it was a myth. Boy was I surprised.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 11:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• oh god i already am peein alot lol and it drive me nuts.. like every hour i am peeing.. :( haha...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:54 AM on Jun. 23, 2008