bloodwork question.... curious...

does it take longer for your blook work to come back if you are pregnant than if you are not... or it does not matter??
because i went this morning and i my doctor said to call around 330 because they should be back today, and when ever i called they were not back yet....

seniors09

Asked by seniors09 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It really just depends on how fast the lab is able to process it and relay the results to your doctor. It seemed to me that Mondays were usually slow and Fridays were usually fast. I think they are really busy on Monday, and on Friday they are just ready to leave.
    Anonymous

• I think the nurses save the good calls for last. I didn't get my positive result call until the evening....

Good luck!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2009