WAHM...what do you do?

I want to start working at home but I'm so afraid of being scammed. What do all of you WAHM's actually do and how much do you make? (if you dont mind me asking haha)

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i work for my father in law for onetouchindia.com as a credit card verification specialist i make sure name address and phone numbers match bank records, i make a dollar an order 50 cents arecharge there is a thing called inboxdollars.com where you fill out surveys and they pay you a buck each one.. try that... or pick up a mary kay or jewelery line i have a girlfreind who started a maternity line i know she needs helps spreading the word pushing sales i'm sure you can get commision.. good luck
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 6:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• p.s. it's pettelmaternity.com check it out
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 6:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I work in the office of a sofware consulting firm 2 days per week and I telecommute from home 3 days per week. I make $60K.
    Anonymous

• i sell soy candles free 30 day trial try it and see how you like it check out my site @
    www.diamondcreekcandles.com/consultants/uid/queenmary101
    queenmary1o1

Answer by queenmary1o1 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• hey queenmary i sell DCC too!! its awesome right??
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 7:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I started my own company in our guest room. We manufacture items for special needs children and adults. We have been in business for 3 years and had more than 150K in sales last year.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2009