implantation bleeding???

how bad is implantation bleeding???
on the 9th i though i had my period so i just put in a tampon and didnt think anything of it.... but i didnt cramp like i usually do and i wasnt as heavy as i usually am.... and no i feel like im crampin but im not suppose to start until like around the 5th i think.... so could that have been implantation bleeding but it just have been more than spotting????

seniors09

Asked by seniors09 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Usually implantation is hardly anything at all. I had a similar experience to what you are describing back at the beginning of June and it was just my period acting a little out of the ordinary. As far as I know, it's unlikely that implantation bleeding would be that much.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 6:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i experienced implantation bleeding about a week or so after my period. its a brownish pink discharge. mine was a one time heavy bleading and then for the next few days it was really light spotting.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2009