Do you prefer short hair or long hair?

I like to keep my hair pretty short. Above my shoulders because its alot easier to fix in the morning with my two year old running around.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have a two year old and have my hair just long enough to not fall into my collar all the time. Any longer it takes too long to fix, any shorter and it drives me nuts.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have medium/long. I would love to have something like a Pixie (if I could actually pull that off) but I have really curly hair - so the shorter it gets the curlier it gets too. I stick with the medium/long - it's easier for me, personally, to work with.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 6:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Long hair, always. I could never cut mine above my shoulders. Not to mention, my husband hates short hair...he says it's masculine and that girls should have long hair, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Mine is the same and it is amazingly easier but sometimes I miss my long hair.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i LOVE my long hair! It can be very "high maintenance" if I actaully put stuff in and did it, it would take about 30-45 minutes on top of the 1-3 hours (depending on shower) to get ready in the morning. Hubby LOVES it long and I've tried short hair, my face is too long for it. I have a 20 mo old running around so my hair is usually pulled back. It almost reaches my butt now (too long for me!) so i'm trying to find somewhere to cut it for a good price! My mom is a hair stylist and until we moved to AK it was free. I've flown down there every 6 mos but can't afford it currently and have to find someone else to do it :(
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have REALLY long hair. It's down to my belly button. Anything shorter than my armpits is too short for me.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 6:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Well, I like my hair long because it offers more flexibility for me. I can wear it up, down, and in between. However, I will admit that anything too long and my hair tends to look string, but with a bob, I look like the little Dutch Boy. So I wear my hair to please myself. Still its just below my shoulders and my DH loves my hair long. I once saw an article in a fashion magazine that said "how long can a woman hold on to the Barbie Ponytail?" I resented that. I love my tails and who said they are only for "young" women? My Great grandmother died at age 93 with hair just past her shoulders. Of course as my mom points out, her hair was still coal black (she was part Native American). I still don't see why the color matters either.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 6:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My hair is past my shoulder blades and I am loving my hair getting longer!! Gonna see how long it gets.A few inches more and I'll be happy. I think longer hair is sexy and a lot of men agree
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• When my hair is long I want it short and when it's short I want it long. You always want what you don't have. I love really long healthy hair though. I hate when I see people with the longest hair but it's stingy.

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My hair is just past my shoulders and I like it this long. My hubby doesnt he complains whenever I bring up trimming it and tells me I should grow it longer again. And he doesnt realize my hair is curly so when its just past my shoulders if I straighten it, it goes to mid/lower back. It used to be at my mid/lower curly and straighten to my butt...tooo long...but hubby likes it
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2009