Have you seen the mesh solid food feeder thingie?

I LOVE IT! It was only about $3.50 at Wal-Mart. My daughter is almost seven months old, and she absolutely loves apples. With this thing she can suck on the apples, but it's inside the mesh bag! No more sticky fingers, oh yayyyy!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 6:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Oh yeah those are cool arent they. My son isnt even born yet and my DH is already wanting them
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 6:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• OH seriously, you should really consider getting it once he's about six or seven months old. I've seen it in passing for a few months now and I just bought it today. It's really a total lifesaver.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Heck yeah. When my son was teething we stuck frozen fruit in there and let him go to town
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 6:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My DD loves them. I put ice cubes in them and she goes crazy
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Interesting, My son doesn't seem to like his. Maybe I will givei t another go becuase we are having trouble with teething.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 6:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• They are good! But they are a pain in the butt to clean if you put banana's in it! lol
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• We used ours once with a banana, could not get it clean for anything. We tossed it after that and never used again.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Yea, just don't put anything in it that will get mushy. You will never get it clean.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• what is the real name of them? so i can look at them on the walmart website?
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 27, 2009