Do u agree with gay marrage?

I personally believe that everyone should be able to love and be loved, and its not very fair that a gay couple can't get married and share the same benifits as a man and a woman can share in marrage-
I'm not trying to start an argument, and don't really want people bashing gays or the question.

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 6:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do agree with it....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I'm all for gays having equal rights.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• well I can't say I actually support gay marriage however you can't help who you fall i n love with. And even though I don't totally agree with it (moral issue sorry!) I would never approach anyone and tell them they are wrong or sinful.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I dont think it should be called a "marriage". Simply b/c that is what makes it religous, in my opinion. I think they do need rules and have benefits like tax stuff,and if they break up though. Maybe they should call it something like a legal union or something.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I'm not trying to start an argument, and don't really want people bashing gays or the question.

Then, you need to give those of us who don't agree with it the same respect. I don't, and that's why I'm anon, I'm sick of getting bigot notes,telling me how horrible I am for standing up and defending what the Bible says. And, nothing anyone says is going to change my mind, and shoving it down my throat won't change my mind,and I won't get worn down and agree, but I am American,and my point of view should be just as respected as you want your's to be.
    Anonymous

• I agree with forevermom - I don't think it should be called "marriage". Marriage was sanctioned by God and the first marriage was performed by God involving a man and a woman.

However, I would never tell anyone who they can and can't love, spend the rest of their lives with or raise families with. If the law finally agrees to give gay marriage legal then all righty then! I still don't have to agree with em' but I won't be there to ruin their big day.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• no
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 6:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• No, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to get married like anyone else. The bible has a pretty clear opinion on this issue, but it is also quite clear that we are not to pass judgement on people that it is not our place to do so, and that we are to treat every person fairly and respectfully. The choices one person makes for thier life are no better or worse than the choices I have made for mine.

3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 6:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Every American citizen, gay, straight, blue, purple deserves the same rights. I completely support gay marriage/unions. I see nothing wrong with it. We have gay family and friends and they are welcome in our home anytime.

palexander

Answer by palexander at 6:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• 3gifts.from.god,
    You are the first person that I have seen to say that the bible also says thou shall not judge. My hat is off to you. Most just start "yelling" about how the bible says it is wrong and how they don't think they should be allowed or should be with the same sex.

I personally don't read the bible and don't believe the bible we have today. But again that is my choice. I will be reborn to sameone that needs me or maybe an animal. So I am not to worried.

But again my hat is off to you. Thank you not judging.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 6:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2009