what is a good mascara that will help extremely blonde and thin eyelashes?

PaulaAnnDom

Asked by PaulaAnnDom at 6:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i use Volumous by Loreal. It's about $9-$11. I've used $20 and up mascara before and this one is the best to me. I use the color blackest black.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 6:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I use the maybaleen two in one XXXL boost and I have very blond, short eye lashes and it makes them AMAZINGLY LONG! The trick is, if you get a little on your eye lids its ok, when I do mine I get mascara all over my eye lid but all I do is get a q-tip and clean it up! That works the best for me! GL!!!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 6:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Get black black!
    Alysia_Moore

• I have really short, thin lashes, and the best one I've found is the L'Oreal voluminous tubes. They're fantastic-- don't smudge later on in the day, and wash off with lots of water. I've cried with them on (not blubbering) and they don't wash off with tears. I think that no matter your coloring, black mascara is the best-- makes yoru eyes pop!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 6:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Has anyone used Rapidlash - it is supposed to thicken and help lashed grow. I think you have to order online - $50 I heard it reviewed on Today show - thinking about trying it.
    willsmom67

Answer by willsmom67 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Love the Avon Supershock Mascara and its buy one get one free right now. If you like waterproof try the Avon Superfull waterproof version it is also buy one get one free. Both are great. I am also a fan of the Spectralash. You can try them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping if you want to try them out!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:19 AM on Jul. 22, 2009