what will the doctor do at my doctor appointment, it will be a day before im 14 weeks??

i think im goin to hear the heartbeat, i jus wonder if she will do another sonogram?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe another sonogram but proably not. My doctor just answered questions, checked my uterus fo length and gave me info on what i'll be experiencing until the next appt
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It depends does your doctor have a sonogram machine in the clinic- Mine does not so I have only got two done- Yes you will get to listen to the heartbeat via Doppler, and have your tummy measured.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 6:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• weight, urine analysis( dip stick) , blood pressure, uterine height, Q&A, possible offer blood test to detect any genetic disorders, general blood work if it wasnt done already and you'll hear the baby's heart rate via doppler... I think thats about it.

RippledBegonias

Answer by RippledBegonias at 7:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2009