Did you have any wierd cravings during your pregnancy/ies?

With my oldest son, I craved footlong cheese coneys from Sonic. With my daughter,it was Reese's Peanut butter cups. And, with my youngest son, no cravings,but I could not walk into a Subway,and smell the bread baking. Sent me puking, every time! Once I had him, didn't phase me, only while I was pregnant.

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 6:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I craved pickles and peanut butter and cookies...
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 6:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My fiance worked 3rd shift so every morning I would make him bring me a Little Debbie brownie with nuts on top or peanut butter cookies and a large hot chocolate. When it got closer to my due date he would bring me a Super Sonic Cheeseburger with everything on it, a large Tater Tot and a large Ocean Water for breakfast lol. I ate like a pig but I was really tiny.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 7:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• with my first I craved rubber and I bought a vacuum belt and chewed on that and I was happy and yes I know it weird heard it all before but that is what I craved with my second one I craved sweets

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I had a terrible craving for super-sour. Pickles were too tame. I would buy the most sour candy I could find and eat piece after piece. My lips started to crack because of it. I would also wake at two in the morning and have to go drink some concentrated lemon juice from the bottle.

**((shiver))**
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• With my one and only kid....I craved Coke Slurpees, watermelon, peanut butter M&Ms, and kimchee soup. I got deathly ill on a chocolate covered frozen banana...and, refuse to eat bananas to this day...14 yrs. later.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 7:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• With my first it was Chik-Fil-A lemonade. With the second it was beer. Of course I didn't drink beer but I did have some Malta, which helped with the craving.
    Anonymous

• With my first, I craved beer (I would smell it, not drink it! lol), mangoes, and hot sauce!

With my second, I craved ranch dressing and pepperoni pizza.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 8:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• strawberry poptarts...and I NEVER like poptarts
    old fashioned slow baked smoked ham...my Mamo used to bake them for me. I would eat just ham.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• oops clicked too soon! With my youngest it was Olive Garden....anything on the menu!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:56 PM on Jul. 20, 2009