who are CM's most infamous trolls?

do you think you can name them? are you one of them? i know you'll say i am. but i was just curious. sometimes i see a screen name and already know i'm going to be angry with what they write before i read their answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't wanna put out names for everyone to see, but yes I read your question without even reading the paragraph underneath and one name came to mind. If I see a question posted by this particular person I won't even click on it, because I know its lower level intelligence mixed with blogs posted as actual scientific fact and it annoys me to no end how many people are ok with that.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Anonymous
    Anonymous

• what is a troll?
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 7:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• LOL! Anonymous!
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• If recognize the screen name, and the same redundant topic knowing it's about the drama I pass right on by ~ but for the most part the majority of trolls go by anonymous.
    nookers

Answer by nookers at 7:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I am new to the questions and answers so I have a hard time spotting trolls...don't they hide under anonymous!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Anonymous
    Anonymous

• I can't name her, but she's famous in the P&CE section.
    Anonymous

• The real trolls have screennames and avatars and when you go to their profile it's either private or just junk on it with no photos or information about them or their families.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anon 7:32. People like me who use Anon are real people with real relationships. We aren't here to make trouble.

Remember CM doesn't like us naming names so we can't name the troll but I know the one in P&CE. You know, the flag one. Always looking to stir something up. Very angry at the world.
    Anonymous