Ive been ttc for months...

How do you cope with month after month of this not happening. Its something that I really want, and I know that the time will come when it should . But sometimes it just gets really frustrating!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Like anything you really want out of life, you have to be mature enough to admit that maybe that is not what life has for you, and move on.

I hope you conceive...it took me and hubby five years, so I know the wonder and sadness you feel.

Have you read the book, "Taking Charge of Your Fertility"? It was very eye-opening for me. Amazon has them.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• ive been trying too. im with you!! it gets discouraging but we can go through it together :D peace love and positive thoughts. baby dust to you
    ebrittian22

Answer by ebrittian22 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2009