in need of some ideas please help

does this sound romantic to you. our anniversary is coming up. we don't have anymoney to go anywhere this year so i am making supper at home. i am preparing spagetti. what is a romantic way to serve it. should we eat ouside, in candel light, ?
i am looking for something a little different. any help would be appreciated.

rose549

Asked by rose549 at 7:05 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• eatingpersonally I'd like SO naked and wearing the spaghetti and I could lick it off but if that's not an option then the outdoor thing is sort of romantic. Use a checkered table cloth and a wine bottle candle. It could work!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• let him come home to you cooking naked. men love naked. thats a great idea woman above me but i dont know if id wear it.
    hlmommy

Answer by hlmommy at 8:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• candles, nice big blanket, some pillows, small table for dinner, champagne, sexy game for dessert?
    angeleyes0128

Answer by angeleyes0128 at 5:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2009