Please pray for......

If you believe in prayer please pray for this family from my town. A 11 year old boy was out playing cops and robbers with his siblings and he collapsed someone in the woods shot him in the head. My daughter is friends with his cousin and he kept her updated yesterday until he died. Instead of celebrating his birthday here he will celebrate in heaven because it is the day of the funeral. They showed his grandma on news a little bit ago and she said he had just gotten back from vacation bible school. They are all torn apart so please pray for God to give them strength and peace and that they will find the person who did this.

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 7:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• my prayers are with them in this untimely loss. it is never easy when a child is lost. i will pray for them for peace and the strenght to make it through this hard time.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 7:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• My prayers and thoughts are definitely with his family as they go through this time, as well as your daughter and everyone who knew him. That is a rough time, I know. I also know that it's not much help, but at least he is celebrating with his Lord and his Best Friend up there. And just think of the birthday party he'll be getting up there in heaven!!
    Mrs.Frazzle

Answer by Mrs.Frazzle at 7:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• How sad . . . I will definitely lift them up in my prayers.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• This is so sad... There are some crazy people in the world...I will keep this in my prayers :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• How Awful!! My prayers go out to that family. I pray that peace is with that little boy now.

May God lead the law to this horrible horrible person who did this.

God Bless
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2009