I squirt mucus today! Please help!!!!!

My sister says it's normal, but the baby has been moving around a lot today. Then just when I was leaving work, I squirt out mucus but not like my water was breaking just a decent amount. I live five minutes from work so as soon as i got home i tore off my pants and undies and wiped and there was not blood and the mucus stopped! Has anyone had this happen? It made me so nervous and I still am. I spent a lot of the day sitting down, just looking through catalogs for the store. Usually I'm on my feet all day, but why would this have happened? No more mucus after that and I still feel baby moving quite a bit! I just went to doctor on Friday and everything was a-ok! They told me that she has a very strong heartbeat and that I'm growing right on schedule....anyone experience this? and why would it happen? Maybe because she is getting bigger by the day?! AH! Help Please!

Tina C.

tinac79

Asked by tinac79 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I am 30 weeks and 5 days
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It sounds like your referring to Leukorrhea- which yes gets heavier as your pregnancy progresses. Some find it necessary to change their underwear several times a day, others wear pantie liners. either way totally normal.
    RippledBegonias

Answer by RippledBegonias at 7:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Totally normal...some women have it very lightly and others more heavily. You could wear a pantie liner - that will make it a bit easier to deal with.
    ShellyABean

Answer by ShellyABean at 8:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Yes, I had this too....the ENTIRE TIME!!!!
    Gweneveer

Answer by Gweneveer at 10:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2009