were you afriad.

when you were pregnant were you ever scared that you would have a ugly baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol yes, but i know no matter what im gonna love and think my baby is beautiful so i'll haf a biased opinion im sure
    Anonymous

• too funny! Yeah I think alot of people wonder but may not admit it! I did and do now!
    Anonymous

• oh lol my baby's daddy & i were talking about that today...im have a 4d this month & i was asking him what if the baby's ugly are we gonna keep him...of course were keeping him but it was just joking around and it was just funny lol but i think all babies are cute...okay well not all but most. i'm sure urs will be.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Not worried. I am very pretty, people told me all the time growing up and even now they do. My parents (Lord forgive me) WERE very attractive when they were younger but my father is now 61, (I tell my mom every year happy 36th birthday, it's a running joke and we both have to do the math to figure out how old she really is). My SO is very attractive as well, so I feel confident that our baby will inherit our good looks =] I'm only sad that everyone just assumes I'm spanish, and I'm not. My SO is though, so the baby will be as well, so I'm going to have to put up with ppl thinking I'm spanish for the rest of my life. I'm proud to be south american, and I really look south american and I want to pass that down to the baby as well. ='[ Oh well. As long as he/she is healthy, I'll be happy.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2009