And some thought Obama was going to be a uniter?

Some of us believe Obama is anything but a uniter.Here is more proof of that.Bono dodged a hug from ex president Bush whom actually had joined Bono's humanitarian cause and TRIPLED aide! So what's Obama do? He tell's Bono "good job" on dodging the hug.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The great "uniter" lol just like a little school girl would do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4buTQGWk1m4

Anonymous

• He must be RACIST!

.....sorry had to do it.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 7:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It was funny, don't hate ..congratulate!!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I find it rather childish esp for a senator and one who was looking to run for presidency.I mean just like how Obama made sure to instill more hatred toward Bush.He constantly brought Bush up whaaa whaaa nothing is MY fault you cannot blame me for anything at all because I "inherited" this spare me.I bet too sweet if it was done to Obama and a senator praised the person for it you'd not think it's so funny.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Who really thought man with the most liberal voting record in the senate (even more liberal than the socialist from vermont) would be a uniter??
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

Funny is funny! I participated in the Obama butt looking pic as well as what should we spend money on by ribbing BOTH sides...I don't care if its about him if its funny, just not hateful! I'm all about the funny!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• That is not hateful and childish to you? Really? lol wow
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Wow, I'm wondering why none of these accusations about Obama came up, before we elected him in november. I never heard any of this stuff, and it's making me feel awfully stupid. I did do research on his views and politics, and personality, and never came across any of this, Why does this stuff come up when it's too late?
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• There's no such thing as a uniter. Our system defies unification.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:49 AM on Jul. 22, 2009