Do you ever feel like this?

Sometimes I feel like I am just here. I have no idea what I want to do in life. Nothing has ever made me say, "hey I want to do that for a living!". My husband is starting his photography business and he wants me to be apart of it, but I don't think thats my calling...anyways have you ever felt like you were just there...

navyma23

Asked by navyma23 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep! Totally. I think the meaning of life is to try and find a meaning to life. I didn't go to college right out of high school because I didn't know what I wanted to do. So many of my friends have dropped out because they realized they wanted to do something else.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• yeah but i dont really care for work, a career isnt the end all be all, i think focusing on my family is what im supposed to do for now, i work just to live i dont live to work

if that makes sense.... so right now my calling is love my family everything else is secondary
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have felt like that before after taking a nap and I was in a deep sleep. But I think of what is more important (either temporal or spiritual) and why I am in the situation I am in and revert back to my life. I may not know what my point in life is at that time, but I understand what it is later on, reflecting back on it.
    pruden5956

Answer by pruden5956 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• See, I have the opposite problem...I know exactly what I want to do, it's a matter of finding the means to do it!
    However, right before I found out I was pregnant with my oldest, I was feeling lost and like my life had no meaning. I worked at a jewelry store and felt so superficial. I'm the praying type, so I prayed that the answer as to what to do in life would sort of slap me in the face...a week to the day I got a postive pregnancy test...creepy, huh?
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have felt that way. I have several things that I am interested in and fairly good at (photography..LOL) but I am not PRO at any of them, so I tend to not do it. I do love to buy, sell and create things, so I likely will be a person who has my hand in a few different pots. My kids are now getting old enough that I have a little bit of time. I also need to make income to pay for one of my childs private school...so....I am going to have to come up with something.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• yes --every day --i watch csi-or some other tv shows-and i think i was a fuck up--and all the mistakes i made helped fuck up my life--i feel like a screw up --i think of the what ifs all the time--i have a job but no career and i cry --i watch my sweet 16 on mtv and think if i stayed in school my little girl could have 1--but i cant [but im going to make it great and mke it feel like a millon dollar party--im a person who feels like i did nothing with my life and i cry all the time because of it but life is not easy any way
    barb09

Answer by barb09 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2009