I gave my 4 month old apple-carrot juice, how can i tell if she has an allergy to it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Check to see if she develops a rash ANYWHERE on her body. Check her poop for the next couple days to make sure it's normal. Basically, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, don't give it to her again and tell the pediatrician at her next appointment. If she acts just fine, then you should be okay. Just make sure to dilute the juice and don't give her too much at a time :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I'd be less concerned with an allergy reaction than a belly ache. apple juice can cramp babies. As for the allergy reaction. you know your baby so if you see something different about her then call her dr
    Anonymous