Do You?

Do you think it's crazy to have 3 children in 3 years?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• Kind of, but who am I to judge? Some people like having kids close together.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• no.if you are able to affords them right on. and right on with having that much sex...what is your secret seriously? Personally i want a big family... and i way bigger sex drive. congrats to you
    Anonymous

• Well, my kids were born in 06, 08, and this one in Jan of '10. Crazy? Yes. Did I do it on purpose? No. But, I do love them very much and they each are very well taken care of. When they are older, my being pregnant for practically 3 years straight will be worth it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It's hard on your body according to the doctors. But if you have the financial ability to take care of that many kids in college at the same time....
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:51 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Yes. I have three in 33 months. The last two were....um...."surprises" If I had known, I wouldn't have had sex even while on birth control!! UGH.

It's been tough. There are plenty of good times, don't get me wrong...but my third pregnancy was the only one I had trouble with, causing my second son to not get as much time with me as he should have. (he was 11 months when the last was born)

I wouldn't want to change THEM, but I do sometimes wish there was at least another year in there somewhere.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I just think that it is too much strain on your body. We aren't meant to have babies like other critters.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• yes, but some people don't use birth control.
    Anonymous

• Personally, yes. But to each their own.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Yes, lol, and I did it. I had 3 kids in 28 months (that's 2 years, 4 months) and all by c-section. That was 3 under 3, all in diapers, etc.
    When my 3rd child was born the older kids were 13 months and 2. It wasn't that bad. Probably would have been easier if I didn't suffer from depression and anxiety. I had a nervous breakdown when the youngest was 4 months old. But we survived. They are 9, almost 8 and almost 7 now and I also have a 3yo. They drive me nuts but for the most part it has been great. They are all best friends and also share friends since they are all the same age.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2009