Did anyone smoke while pregnant?

Did anyone have a hard time quitting smoking when they were pregnant? How long did you smoke for? And if you did quit, how did you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I smoke my whole pregnacy
    Anonymous

• i smoked. i know it was. dont get me wrong, i wasnt going through like a pack a day lol. i would just take a few puffs a day (not even a whole cig) just to have the taste in my mouth.
    Anonymous

• i quit the moment i found out i was pregnant. cold turkey. my baby was/is waaaay more important than a cigarette.
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 8:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• think of the baby. if that doesnt make u quit, get an abortion.
    Anonymous

• devilhere come the trolls!

Anonymous

• Pregnant with my son, cigarettes made me puke, Pregnant with my daughter, needed money for more important things, then found out I was pregnant, been smoke free ever since
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• sad that a woman would want to bring a child into the world addicted to nicotine and tar. My mom had 3 kids. She smoked with my two sisters and didn't smoke with me. I don't smoke. They do. Coincidence? I think not.
    Anonymous

so u are saying that mothers that dont quiet as soon as they know are bad parents and shouldnt have kids. You know what my son doc said it was a goood thing that i smoked for a while, he said it made my sons lugs work harder, he was born at 23 weeks and only stayed in the hospital for 4 weeks and weighed 5 lbs ... oh and no it wasnt cuz of smoking that made him be born so early it was due to abrupt plecenta
    Anonymous

my mom smoked with me and i dont smoke
    Anonymous

• this question wasnt to start trolling or whatever you call it. i was just wondering b/c i am pregnant and I had a really hard time quitting because of a lot of stress (domestic violence issues, and a lot of other things) Plus my doctor said to just try cutting down before quitting because the stress would most likely make me miscarry... Now i have almost completly quit, but take a puff here and there sometimes.
    Anonymous