I have a 12 month old that mosquitoes seem to love as much as I do , how can I keep them off him without using those nasty sprays.? And what can you put on the bites he already has?

Draydensmom7708

Asked by Draydensmom7708 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Health

• look I don't know if this works but, try listerine....i heard that it works? I really don't know if it does
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Rub him down with a dryer sheet and then stick in his belt-loop. Seriously, this works! Also, spray around your door, patio, wherever with LISTERINE!!! Do it before going outside and it keeps the bugs away. This too works really well :) Good luck!
    SuperHumanC

Answer by SuperHumanC at 8:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Skin so soft from Avon (the original scent blue cap)works wonders it is oily but put it on and no mosquitos.

It seems that mosquitos are attracted to sweet fragrance and this does have a nice smell to it but for some reason it works great it is a very good mosquito repellent. GL

And for those bites put some anti itch cream on them. Or hold some ice down on them that would atleast num it for a while.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Bounce dryer sheets keep bees and mosquitos away. Safety pin one to the back of her shirt.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2009