WHAT SHOULD I DO???

I been ttc for almost 6 months now should i see an ob i been using opk and always say im ovulating and dont end up pregnant am i try to hard what should i do i just feel like giving up.. i was hoping to get pregnant before my would of due date but looks like it anit happening i need advice ty for help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe it's him? Has he had a semen analysis?
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• some people take longer. Make appt with your gyno. consider getting him checked. Also maybe get a second opnion. good luck!
    abshorn

Answer by abshorn at 8:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• no i havent got him checked how can i do it does he have to see my ob?
    Anonymous

• thats what i was thinking ty ladies for answering
    Anonymous

• Have him talk to his primary care doc. That's how we do it anyway, but we're military and have specific rules on how to get these things done.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:19 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Relax a little and stop trying so hard. My cousin was the same way, and when she finally decided they would just adopt instead, she got pregnant. When you're stressed out, it affects your hormones and every other part of you, so it is harder to get pregnant.
    Now, do this too, it works......when you know you are ovulating, after having intercourse with him, lay flat on your back with your legs high in the air propped against a wall for 20 minutes or so. It helps the "little guys" get to where they're going. I swear by this technique. Give it a shot.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• no to be a downer....but theres only like a 20% chance of concieving every cycle, when all the conditions are right, you are ovulating, and have sex at the right times, and there are no fertility issues
    Anonymous