I wanna sell Avon.

Is it worth it?

Where would I get customers?

Who would I see it too?

Isnt the economy too bad for that right now?

victoria.mommy

Asked by victoria.mommy at 8:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Is it worth it?
    It can be if you put the time, effort, and a little money into it.

Where would I get customers?
    Your customers are everywhere: laundry mats, grocery stores, doctor offices, dentist offices, factories, schools, your work place, family, friends, and your family and friend's work places. You name it, your customers are there.

Who would I see it too?
    You go to the avon website and look for a representative in your area.

No. Everyone always wants to buy beauty products.

**I sold avon for a month, but I didn't have the time to put into it. If you go door to door, and especially if you get people in your "downline" you will do very well.
    Anonymous

• usbornebooksdh look her up on here she gets people started in Avon
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I am currently an AVON rep and am GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. The current economy - there is just not much of a market now. I have a ton of products I am in process of selling now - to get rid of it & be done. Check out my Journal post on my profile.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Hi there , Well YOU are the only one who holds the answer to that.
    First you gotta see what kind of persons are the one's you are sorrounded by more on a daily basis. If there is more adults than youngsters go for the Avon opportunity ,if you are around more younger women then sell Mark by Avon. If you still have questions try out some products and see for your self if it's something you could sell your self! Plus it's only $10 dollars to start with no inventory to buy? You got nothing to loose and evrything to gain!!!
    Beauty_Advisor

Answer by Beauty_Advisor at 4:36 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• MAry Kay is up 10% in this economy. The downfall is having product on hand. I love the product. Would sell if I didn't have to have inventory to start. Avon=10% profit Mary Kay=50% profit.
    Anonymous

• If you do decide to peruse - I have a ton of 'selling supplies' I would sell you. I also have AVON products on hand. Just let me know!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:04 AM on Jul. 22, 2009

• if you want you can go to my website www.youravon.com/crystalbattaglia and go from there
    Anonymous