"lonely?"

Ok ladies! My husband is an active Marine, so hes gone alot. That means lots of "lonely" nights.. So he's not so big on me having sex toys..but im a very sexual person.. what do you guys think about it? Are your husbands open to it?? I think sex toys are better then having an affair right!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• yes toys are better than an affair
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 8:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Of course sex toys are better than an affair!!! Just don't talk about it. If he asks answer but change the subject as quick as possible.

A woman has a right to her own sexuality. If her man is gone he should be relieved she knows how to take care of herself.

There are lots of military wives and you can get together and do fun things with your kids. My husband worked evenings when my kids were small and there was a group of us that included single moms and military wives that did things together in the evenings. Every Friday we went to the drive-in movie. We went to McDonalds indoor playgrounds, bowling, all kinds of fun and not too expensive stuff.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 8:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Get yourself an AWESOME shower head, lol
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• sounds like he is just jelous of a toy hehe,
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Toys are totally okay! My husband said he would be fine if I had one, but I like to have him hhehehe
    Anonymous

• right

Answer by admckenzie at 12:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2009