have you been so in love it hurts? is this real love?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• This is just my opinion, but I think that unless it is reciprocated, unless the other person feels the same way, then it just hurts and isn't really love but an infatuation. If the other person feels the same way, then the feelings grow and bloom into to wonderful thing called love.

Answer by Bmat at 8:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i think real love is when you can love unconditionaly. if you can love like that it has to be true.
    Anonymous

• op here
    he does feel the same and its unconditional we know we arent perfect but we accept the flaws, some of it its cause we have the same flaws. we have the same views on most issues and he said not only does he want me but my kids too...
    Anonymous

• Enjoy being in love, but remember...when you love someone, it is not always sunshine and roses.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• yup and i hope so

Answer by admckenzie at 12:10 AM on Jul. 21, 2009