where are the guidelines posted for answers/religious and beliefs section?

Yes, I turned in the last questions that were removed including the one that wasn't a question. I would like to know where to find the guidelines as well. I have heard you can't cuss in the answers but I see some moms do cuss

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• BTW, it had NOTHING to do with religious issues, and everything to do with the fact that the posts were PERSONALLY calling out another person - which is a violation. It would have been reported regardless of weather the person was an atheist, pagan, christian, or satanist.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• The CafeMom Team strives to keep CafeMom free of inappropriate content. Here are some forms of content that should be reported:

* Unsolicited advertising (in journal posts, messages, photos). Advertising is permitted on profile pages, and journal posts that are in the CafeMom Marketplace.
    * Slurs aimed at race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender or sexual orientation.
    * Cursing that does not display a yellow "yield" sign.
    * Personal attacks against you or another member on CafeMom.

thats what the report page says anyway.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I wasn't talking about YOU cussing---where are the guidlines posted?
    Anonymous

• guidelines --before anyone turns the spell nazi on me.
    Anonymous

• http://www.cafemom.com/about/community.php

The two posts were reported b/c they were personally attacking another mom's post.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• oh please anon get off your self poor persecuted waaa mbulance
    Anonymous

• cafemom deleted it and I reported it because it was attacking a mom that posted an honest question.
    Anonymous

• I guess I am going to close this question.
    Anonymous

• Holey sheets... I don't know exactly what it is I have missed, but some of you sound whiney to me. I've had questions deleted before in other sections because of the way I worded them or whatnot. So what? I got over it and moved on. You all should know the guidelines and should have read them when you originally signed up for CM. Maybe you should look at the terms of service and as someone already posted the community guidelines. If you don't watch out CM will ban you (just a warning).

http://www.cafemom.com/about/tos.php

http://www.cafemom.com/about/community.php

Anonymous