how did you know that you met the right guy? and

how long did it take to realize he was the one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Well he knew I was the one long before I knew lol. But I'm also naive when it comes to certain things. I just knew. I loved spending time with him, and I moved to Vegas with him (from Wisconsin) after only dating for 2 months. (Crazy I know, but it turned out to be the best decision I ever made.)
    I guess when I made that decision, is when I knew. Because if I'd ever been uncertain, I don't think I would've gone through with it.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 9:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• When I met my husband I knew he was the right guy after about 2 weeks. When I wanted to spend every minute of every day with him, that was a big clue. Most guys I was like "UH yeah I'll see you later". When I wasn't with him I was thinking about him, and I couldn't wait for my mama to meet him. We have been together 15 years now, 11 of those years married.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• there is no way to really explain it other than you honestly just know. I knew within the first few days that he was the one.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I knew very early on that he was the one. I think within a couple of weeks of meeting him I knew he was the one. The problem was that I was only 17, so....I didn't get it together and snag him right away. It took me 13 yrs and marrying the WRONG guy to admit what I'd always known.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• We met briefly one evening by the Queen Mary, and I didn't even like him, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings, and two weeks later we went on a date. I knew that night he was the one, and two weeks after that he told me he was going to marry me, and two months later we moved in together. We were married 1 year later.......and will be married 21 years next month.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• it took 30 seconds to figure out he was the right one..the one that i knew i was gonna spend the rest of my life with! that was 2 years ago...and i still feel the same way...except tonight...LMAO..

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 1:51 AM on Jul. 21, 2009