Where would you want to retire?

I don't mean "the beach" or "the desert" I mean a specific place. And why would you want to be there?

Sagely

Asked by Sagely at 8:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• To an RV with my hubby. It is our ultimate plan :)
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 8:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Belmar, New Jersey
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 8:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I think Arizona or New Mexico because anywhere else you have earthquakes, snow, hurricanes, or tornados. You don't hear too much going on in either of those two places, but, then again, I don't live there so I don't know. We have a lot of research to do!
    Anonymous

• thats a good one to ask -but b4 people answer that - we should ask our selfs if we worked 30 yrs or more to live like the way we want later -[if you or we] have not put 30 or more yrs we get a card board box2 live in [ but any way i would live in vegas]
    barb09

Answer by barb09 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2009