Leg cramp during bowel movement and passing gas...?

Im 36 weeks pregnant and about a week ago Ive had this weird pain/cramp feeling that starts at my hip/lower back all the way to the bottom of my calf and when I have a bowel movement or pass gas it turns into a charlie horse (cramp) and is very uncomfortable. Also, my bowel movements have become very irregular. This didnt happen w my last pregnancy so Im kinda confused...is this normal? Has it ever happened to anyone else?

brandidy56

Asked by brandidy56 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• are you drinking enough water and getting enough potassium? be sure to drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day, and eat a banana or kiwi (more potassium than banana and more vitamin C than orange juice) every day.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I am 36 weeks too I feel your pain!
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 10:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2009