what 's up tonight?

i just moped my bathroom floor and now have to flod clothes as soon as they are finished drying. what fun! NOT!

rose549

Asked by rose549 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am fighting with my 5 year old to put her pj's on. This is becoming an every night thing, so basically I am about to lose my cool and go hang my daughter off the front porch by her feet. LOL
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:57 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• TeriMelisa: I'm so not looking forward to those nights - LOL. DD is only 2 months! LOL Good Luck

I just went got back from running some errands, now I'm going to cook some dinner and then put the baby to sleep.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I think I might make some enemies on here, but went to the pool and came home, put the baby down for a nap and went to sleep. Here my s/o came home, got the baby up, played with him, fed him, bathed him, put him to bed before I woke up from my nap. So now, I'm just hangin out :-)
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Just got my DS bathed, read to, and put to bed. I've picked up toys and will probably end up watching some TV or reading for a few hours before I go to bed. Boring!
    sahm_krystal33

Answer by sahm_krystal33 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Some uninsured asshole just bashed in the front end of my van while I was parked on the street. Godonly knows how much this will cost me. I hate this neighborhood! Ghetto ass losers causing trouble for those of us who try doing the right thing...like having insurance! It is after all the law! I wish I was back in MI...the BMV won't even give you a license or tags without proof of insurance.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2009