single moms and deadbeat dads

wtf is up? they like it when it goes in liquid. but when it comes out solid, its a problem. what the hell is wrong with them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• tell me about it. lets kill everyone with a penis over the age of 18 =)
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Men used to have an understanding about two types of women.

One type (#1) you didn't have sex with. You respected them and took them out on nice dates and got them home on time. You courted them with the plan to marry. You got married and had your children. You stayed married for a lifetime.

The other type (#2) you had "fun" with. If a baby came of it, it was her problem. You definitely didn't marry her! (This is also the type of woman known as "the other woman")

I think this is still going on, but now there are a lot more of the #2 women around.
    Probably because none of their moms told them they want to be a nice girl so they can become a #1 and not end up a #2.
    Anonymous

• I have sex with my hubby and did long before marriage..LOL and he's at my every call. He's always great....maybe u shud add a
    #3 they type that a man just falls for and would never treat like crap. The type that doesnt have to be a prude or be a slut...the one's in the middle. There are plenty of us.
    Anonymous

• i agree with anon :26. ive been with my hubby for 5 1/2 years and not married. we live together have 3 kids together. not all the guys are like that
    adoradamia

Answer by adoradamia at 9:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• well yes guys are crazy like that but remember it takes 2. If you would not have let him he would not have done it...I know you know this we all do but we ALL make mistakes too. But as to why they act like that...my guess is one of two things:
    1. Their freedom is over and it scares them to death because they have to grow up and all men just want to be a toys r us kid all the time
    2. They are being lied to by the woman saying it is the one guys when it is not...I am not saying you are doing this but it happens a lot. And that is enough for a guy to hit the road for being pinned as the father to a child that is not his.
    I can really only say just watch who you let get close to you emotionally and physically cuz chances are they will hurt you in one way or another.
    vidamc2

Answer by vidamc2 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• well i havent been able to find a "middle man". Every guy that is interested in me for some reason smokes weed. Maybe thats just everyone these days? Maybe i'm just too young to find someone right.
    sheenababyy

Answer by sheenababyy at 12:22 PM on Jul. 21, 2009