Mens rights

Women have the right to choose if they want to have a baby or not. DO you think it is fair that men don't have that right? So if they don't have the right do you think it is fair to make men who do not want a baby pay child support? Please state your reason and why. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• they have the right to not have sex, where a condom .. etc. and then they wouldnt make a baby and wouldnt have to worry about it. men are pigs anyway so who fucken cares!!!!!!!!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Females have the right to birth control too sometimes mistakes happpen
    Anonymous

• I think this is going to stir up alot of debate and mixed feelings. I guess I have two opinions. If the guy wanted a baby and was having sex without condoms or some kind of birth control then the girl had better realize she could get pregnant, and had better want a baby too. If the guy later decides he doesn't want the baby, well too darn bad, it's his and he needs to take care of it. Now if bc was being used and he didn't want a baby and the girl did I still think he should pay support. Now if he wanted the baby but the girl didn't I think the girl had still better own up to it and not have an abortion. But my real opinion, you shouldn't be having sex unless you're married, and if you're married what's the harm in having kids?
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 9:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• sorry I guess I had more than 2 opinions, lol
    avpriddis

• I know it sucks that he has a baby even if he did not want it but it is here and yes he has to pay for child support no matter if he wanted it or not. He should had been more careful. But men don't think about it until it is said and done and by then it is too late. He can't just say I am not going to pay for shit I did not want that kid...but the mother goes ahead and has the baby anyway by law he has to pay...unless he gives up his rights and that could be another expensive thing for him...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I don't think every accidental father is a heartless, philandering, douche. Many of them do care about the well being of their child, and are completely blocked out from having any say in how they will be cared for.

I just draw the line at a man being able to force a woman to have an abortion.
    Anonymous

• Men and women have the right to have safe sex, use birth control. What about the rights of the child? If you don't want children then don't have unprotected sex.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I think as long as abortion is legal that a man should be able to sign away his rights and not be responsible.
    Anonymous

• I think it's sad when there are guys that are totally ready to man up, get married, and be a father, and then the woman goes and has an abortion...and the guy gets no say in that? That just seems wrong.
    Anonymous

• Maybe they should require the man to sign something before a girl can get an abortion. If he chooses not to then he can raise the baby all by himself.
    Anonymous