what would you do?

I'm currently living in a bad neighborhood. dh and I want to move so badly!!! we are currently paying $875 a month plus electricity (max $100.) I found a place I would like to look at it $795 shared utilities... don't know the total of what we would pay for that. assuming the neighborhood is good and the house is the right size what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I would move. It might come out to the same price. But if the neighborhood is better I say leave. But you never know it might cheaper.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Think about all the pros & cons.. About it! Would you like living there? Is it closer to fit your needs? Wow our Electric bill is close to or more than $200.00 per month! DH & I are both jobless!! Times are so tough for so many!! I hope you find your right choice & it works out Best for your Family! Best of Luck!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:35 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Call the city and Ask them if they can give you an estimated of the bill water and electricity, they do those things, tell them you want to rent a house give them directions and you can be sure about how much will be the bill without sorpesas!!! good luck!!
    Lusilmar

Answer by Lusilmar at 10:17 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I'd be concerned about the shared utilities. What if those you're sharing them with don't care and leave all the lights on all night? I would do as Lusilmar suggested and get an estimated bill.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2009