so I had posted a question in pregnancy earlier about this weird rash taking over my body.... (cont after the post)

it's literally TAKING OVER. My doc said it was stretch marks, and it WAS in the stretch marks... these little bumps were hiding in the stretch mark area, but now they are all over my legs and not in stretch mark areas. I felt so embarassed going to my very busy obgyn and her telling me it was stretch marks (nothing has ever itched so much in my life) but how can these bumps be stretch marks... if they arent anywhere near stretch marks??? (cont) with my previous post

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 9:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ive gotten those i wash with aveeno stress relief shower gel and put the cocoa butter on them and if that doesnt help i put the aveeno stress relief moisturizer on them it helps ALOT! hope that helps you babies change our hormonal makeup and screws with us soo much gl
    gizmom529

Answer by gizmom529 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• previous post:
    So I started getting these little bumps on my hips and thighs and butt and tummy....
    I thought it was hives (an allergic reaction) or bites from some angry little bug who got me in my sleep. Nothing has ever itched so bad. I was scratching with a screw driver. Today, I woke up, and these bumps have now formed into STRETCH MARKS. I had no idea that stretch marks were so CRAZY ITCHY and started out as normal bumps. Is this normal? I'm 31 and a half weeks and getting bigger. I've also gained like 40 pounds. I had gotten stretch marks in the past and don't remember them itching AT ALL. WTH?
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I even got those on the back of my legs behind my knees when I was pregnant with my first.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2009