Have any of you moms ever been on TV? Interviewed by the news? A talk show?

Even Cops or America's Most Wanted? j/k

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was in a commercial for Bugles that aired only in Japan. It was lame.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• NO, i would asked to be blurred. If there was some event or bad thing that happened I would be horrified...LOL I would run from NEWS cameras, I hate being filmed, I just get all awkward
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• No. My 15 minutes of fame were in the newspaper.
    Anonymous

• I was on TV in the audience for Wheel of Fortune, and I was on the news once when my city flooded and I was on a bridge where they happened to be filming live :-D
    Anonymous

• Dom, I'm like you, I was interviewed by a spanish TV station but I never saw it thank goodness! I was nervous and got so tongue tied and then in spanish? I didn't know how to express my thoughts about a little boy they found dead in his dads trunk at a park by my house. I was also in a TV audience for The Mike and Mattie show back in 93.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I was interviewed in a magazine since my uncle is in the martial art hall of fame and iwas the only girl competing
    yoshiwife

Answer by yoshiwife at 9:51 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I did an interview about military family issues for a Philadelphia station (sorry too long to remember which one) after 9/11.

I did a lot of "housecall" type segments for local news channel when I was in college and after college I made several local commercials. It was kind of cool, because I was young and single and people knew me when I went out.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• i was on news for the national skating thing in spokane in 07... the weather guy was talking about the skating and i was standing in line behind where he was filming so he was talking to me while they were live on the news... it was weird. didnt get to see it cuz it was live ofcourse.
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 10:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I had a poem published in the newspaper once. And I've been on the news for things I did with S.A.D.D. (we did a few mock accidents near prom time).
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Yes, I was in the movie of "Spelling Bee" as an "Extra". I appeared in a nickelodeon show, when Chris Rock and Jada Pinkett-Smith were promoting the movie of "Madagascar". I was on the news of Spanish channels twice. Appeared in the ABC news, when I was in high school. And appeared the front cover of my college catalog. And couple of times in the local newspaper...anyways nothing amazing yet :) I'm still waiting to be in a movie hahha JK
    Salma25

Answer by Salma25 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2009