Devil's advocate

I'm not the klan freak from that other question. Something in some of those answers is a little off, though. Is a light skinned AA who teaches their kids not to date dark skinned AA's or a Mexican who won't let their kid date a Puerto Rican any better than the klan? The klan is full of idiots, but they don't hold the patent on idiot racists.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree, but then again, I won't be telling my child they can't date a person of another race. The only objection i have to anyone dating a child of mine would be if they were disrespectful, in anyway....including speech.

Anonymous

• This is Anon:54. That goes for religion as well. As long as my child and their spouse can live with their differences, Thats all that matters to me.
    Anonymous

• No, it's not any different. Racial hate is racial hate, I don't care what color you are. A black person who hates white people is just as bad as a white person who hates black people.

And I agree, I think the crazy klan person is a troll.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I agree hate is hate. I want my children to marry someone they will be happy with and respect them...I do not care about the race. I am glad my hubby went against that type of teaching from his grandmother...because I really couldn't imagine my life without him!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• It's all hate.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Wheres the crazy klan question?
    Anonymous