Spelling?

Am I the only one who gets annoyed with all the incorrect spelling on here?

jkt747

Asked by jkt747 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It only bothers me if they misspell it and then put "(?)" or "(sp?)" after it. At that point I want to e-slap someone because the spell check button is only a click away!
    Anonymous

• NO IT DRIVES ME UP THE WALL., BUT IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT IT YOU JUST GET BASHED.
    Anonymous

• no you're not. I do my best to keep my spelling correct but sometimes I use the wrong spelling for the word I am typing. I despise trying to comprehend people's atrocious spelling and thankfully I have a spell checker that checks everything for me just in case I missed something!
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 9:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Some of it I do but others I don't...for I understand sometimes people are thinking faster then they can type. Not only that I am not nor was I ever made to be the spelling police.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 10:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Nope. It annoys me too. But only if it's alot. A couple words doesn't bother me. My fingers type alot slower than my brain thinks so I skip letters sometimes and other times, i guess i dont hit the letter hard enough on my keyboard. It happens.

But when the post is littered with misspellings of simple, everyday words....then it bugs the crap out of me.
    Anonymous

• I don't have a problem with the occassional typo. Bad spelling really bugs me. It serves as a reminder of what a FABULOUS education our federal government is giving the kids of this country...dripping sarcasm here....
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have more important things to worry about then how someone spells a word. Such trival things are not of importance to me, but what do I know...
    Anonymous

• "It only bothers me if they misspell it and then put "(?)" or "(sp?)" after it. At that point I want to e-slap someone because the spell check button is only a click away! "

i do that. but thats because i dont have a spell check on here. if there is one i haven't found it. and yes spelling errors bother me if they're obvious. but my mind moves alot faster than my fingers so i miss letters occasionally.
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• No. Poor grammar and spelling bug me also. It makes me mad, because to me, it seems as though some women want to remain ignorant of proper English.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• usually if i dint think i spelled a word right i just click check spelling button LOL yah I'm a loser but usually i always have it spelt right anyways :)

Babe587

Answer by Babe587 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2009