Bio Mom Blogs?

There seems to be a large and vocal stepmom community online in the blogosphere, and a lot of venting about the bio mom, but what about the other perspective? Are there any bio mom blogs out there (i.e. the ex wife and mother of the kids) or are they all in hiding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• We're not hiding honey. It's just we've been there tried that and "step-mom" doesn't want to listen to what we have to say. Cause her "man" is fabulous no matter what we say!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:50 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I am a bio mom. I also am a step mom and I deal with a step mom with my daughters father. I know all the angles. I blog about it a lot. I blog more about my life. I think that a lot of bio moms look at things in a negative way. And yes a lot of these blogs on here are step moms bashing the moms. I do not bash, I do get advice being a step mother and being a mother. I find that keeping things simple is the key. I have issues with my sc mothers and I have issues with my D step mom, and I am sure everyone has an issue with me. But I don't let that get to me. I know the truth in my life and only my life. I left my daughters father for good reasons, he is a good man now. I think that a lot of step moms have the same issues I do and it is a great topic. That bio moms want to trash talk the new woman. I get it from one of my stepkids mothers. And the other one I am best friends with. I now understand my daughters sm more than ever.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 9:57 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• No, we are not in hiding. There are Bio-mom groups and we are a very tight community. However, unlike the SM groups, instead of bashing or complaining about the 'other woman'... we simple blog about the daily issues that arise in our situations. I am personaly a member of several BM groups as well as a SP group. I have to tell you, I no longer post in the SP group, because if I were to say nothing more than, " it's raining today"... I would be tied to the whipping post simply because I am a BM. So while there is not as many BM groups as SM groups.. we are out there. We just choose not to 'cause a scene'. (at least the ones in my groups). It seems as though, BMs are cast as the evil ex-wife, regardless. (that's a whole other issue)
    But we are out there.. like ninjas!!! waiting in the dark ... lol
    Preggalious81

Answer by Preggalious81 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 23, 2009