a guy whos not all about sex

i am determined that one day i will find a guy who is not all about sex and who once he meets me (his soulmate, since he will be mine) will not want or need to look at other girls and watch porn and look at pictures of other girls. or i will find a guy who cares so much about my sensitive feelings that i will never know that hes looking at other girls or watching porn. and if not, ill be single for the rest of my life. what do you think about that?

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 10:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I had the same ideas as you. Kept to myself, lived my life...eventually he came to me. I've never had an issue with him watching porn even at his single friends house's. He calls me and tells me he'll be home early from poker night because some"little boy" turned on the porn! He says it makes him sick to watch it now. He never realized how degrading it could be to watch until he loved a woman.

My point is those men are out there and they will probably find you! Mine did, and that was 10 years ago!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:48 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• sounds good...i personally watch porn with my hubby for ideas, dont have that much experience or tricks up my sleeve so I hafta learn somehow...LOL

but sounds good...GL

there out there just be a good girl and dont sell urself short

men are attracted to confidence is my theory. if ur confident in ur looks a man will draw to that

if ur confident with urself as a whole a man will love u and cherish u for that
    Anonymous

• I think you have unrealistic ideas of what a guy is actually capable of. Every man should be able to appreciate the beauty of another woman.
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 10:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• he can apprerciater the beauty of another woman when im not around without me knowing. it disgusts me to know the man that i have eyes for only him, is looking at another girl and thinking about how he wants to fuck her like he fucks me. ive watched porn with him. thats different. when me and him have sex and then a few hours later hes looking at pictures of naked girls, it makes me feel like im not good enough and he would feel the same way if an hour after we had sex i was looking at pictures of guys with 12 inch cocks.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• good luck with that. I'm with ya in spirit

Answer by admckenzie at 10:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• You are not being unrealistic. My husband doesn't have any desire to go to strip bars and what not. He does on occasion look at porn on the computer, but he keeps those rare occasions on the downlow.

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Every couple goes into a relationship with preconceived ideas about what is expected in that relationship, you should definitely let him now how you are feeling and ask that he respect your wish to not do that, I can totally understand how you would feel since he is doing this right after being intimate with you. I would be offended too. Its all about what you both want to agree on, so I would talk to him and tell him and if he cant understand then I would just find someone else! Your feelings do matter, and if you let this go, it will become a bigger and bigger problem. Nip it in the bud now. If he cant stop this for you, guess what, theres plenty of fish in the sea hunny! :-)
    protectivemompa

Answer by protectivemompa at 10:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I to think you have unrealistic views of a guy should be. EVERY man appreciates and looks at a good looking woman, but not all stare and gawk and things. I myself feel I have found my perfect man (soulmate) and he does not stare and gawk at women, he does not look at porn (unless w me). We are also comfortable enough to point out a good looking woman or man together. All men look honey
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I think you are a very wise woman, and I think that you will be deliriously happy when you find him. I have been married to such a man now for 44 1/2 years. So, just know that it is possible to find a man who loves you for who you are on the inside, not for what you can give him nor how "hot" you look. These are the men whom you can trust and never have to worry about them being unfaithful. Just as there are some one man women, there are some one woman men. So I say keep on waiting.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Let me know when you find him and tell me if he has a brother! LoL...J/k
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2009