this is really puzzling me..

hello all...i posted once but im having new symptoms..
ive been off birth control[yaz] since april and me and my husband are ttc. so heres what im confused about. my last period was may 27th. my cycle is 30 days long. so i didnt get my period at ALL in june. so i took a preg test july first and it said negative. then on the july 7th i got a very weird..period? idk if thats what u would call it. it was very dried up and brownish with dark red and it was only about 3 days. i went thru maybe 8 tampons total n they were never close to full..sometimes i would go hours without any tampon in and would be fine. its now the 19th and i took a test first thing in the morning and it still said no. im ovulating right now. but ive had some new symptoms of nausea..sensitive nipples..and some diahhrea sorry TMI but ive never had these feelings

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait 2 weeks and then take another test, if it still shows negative, I would go and get a blood test done.
    Wish you luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jul. 21, 2009