What do you think?

Ok so my DH does a website with his friends called WWW.HOLLYWOODGUYS.NET and it gets pretty ummmm...offensive to some people...I want to know if you think because we have a child now he needs to stop doing this site because his mom says he does...so check it out and tell me what you think....btw its just movie reviews...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My laptop says that it can't display it.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• he'll just go on it even more if you tell him not to, You could at least compromise, tell him that he can't be on it when the kids are up.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Its www.hollywoodguys.net maybe caps matter???
    I don't mind that he does it but, his mom gives him crap all the time!
    Anonymous

• Looks like your typical run of the mill guy site. Didn't see anything overly questionable. Does his mom get on his case for the amount of time he spends on it? Does it cause problems with your relationship? Or is she the "old school" type who thinks once a man becomes a father fun is thrown out the window? I'm a woman, and I found it pretty entertaining.
    Anonymous

• she is the old school type!!!! lol she thinks that we should never do anything without our dd!
    Anonymous