yes, all men look!!

I GET IT! all men look. but do they do it to where their SO knows about it?? is that not fucked up? do you not agree that them wanting & looking at other women is something that should not be known to me if he knows it hurts me??

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 10:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I would consider it amazingly rude if dh did that. If he did it before marriage, I probably wouldn't have married him. Now I know he looks when a gorgeous woman passes by, but he NEVER takes a double take, nor does he make it obvious that he notices.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 10:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• haha..i know what ur talking about...I see women walking by their SO/DH and their necks almost break trying to get a look at the cut girl walking...LOL

My SO doesnt look unless i point a girl out, and I will because some women are just really prett, like a painting. But other than that I've caught him glancing, he tries to not be obvious, but i dunno if its checking out or just looking at whats ahead...LOL so ill say a smart @$$ remark like, "staring hard enough???" and he'll most of the time, not even know what im talking about
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• no one who claims to love you and care for you should ever do anything that they know hurts you. He should be more disciplined if he can't stop himself from looking. I have an SO who looks and flirts and chases whether I'm there or not. It bothered me at first but now I know it's just him. He loves chasing women. It makes him feel good. Personally I think it makes him look old and foolish. Some men just want to feel like they "still got it". Sad. If you want to cut him loose then of course that is your choice. If he hurts you like that then chances are he's never going to change. It's a shame what some men lose over such a juvenile act. I'm sure you are a wonderful person and give him a lot and he's throwing it all away for what? A neck crook to see a human body walk by? What an idiot he is.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Well im bi and i look at other women, as long as i look he can too, we came up with that agreement.
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Let him look. Just don't let him drool and stare. There is a difference.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 11:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• We agreed that we wouldn't get mad about looking and/ or checking someone else out. We both do it and we can both admire someone else for their attractiveness. It is inappropriate to go and seek that person out by flirting, asking for their phone number, etc. We definately have boundaries, but we are secure enough in our relationship that it doesn't make us jealous.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• "You can shop, but you can't try on." That's our motto. It's natural to look, though if they're obvious and stupid about it, they deserve a smack. I look at cute guys, he looks at cute girls, but neither of us is obvious about it, and we always come home to each other with no "side trips."
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 12:18 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• A mature person does not 'look' at others. They will notice a person that is beautiful just like a beautiful sunset but to 'look' in a 'ooohhh baby', 'wish I had that', 'what a hottie', 'mmmm' etc.. that is what college kids do. A person that has mature, mental control is not going to act like a horny idiot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• actually not all men......
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 21, 2009