How can congress get around the tenth amendment and regulate almost every aspect of American life?

read below

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• Because they think people will just roll over and let them. But they are going to be in for a rude awakening.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• What carpy said, except I don't think they're in for a rude awakening. I think the only ones that will have a true rude awakening will be the citizens of this nations who willingly allowed the gov't to trample all of their rights. Only, when we as a nation realize what is going on, it'll be too little, too late. Our freedoms will be LONG gone by then.
    To the OP...... look who our president is.... all for massive gov't intrusion....... what else did you expect??????
    Anonymous

• There are some total sheeple who can't see the forest thru the trees but Obama's numbers show he is dropping.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Oh you mean they are still supposed to honor the constitution??? You may want to show it to them...many have probably never seen it.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• The "O" administration is bunch of wannabe Hitler socialists/communists, who simply used the democrats by lying to them! Just so they could steal our country and destroy us! They are above all of our pesky laws, rules, rights & as far as our Constitution, uhmmm, what's that? They sure as heck don't seem to know what it is! This administration is Absent Malice, as far as they are concerned, they can do NO wrong!

We are so done for, if something doesn't happen to stop this hostile communist takeover! I am about as conservative as you can get, but I am not blind! I didn't vote democrat, but I sincerely hoped that he wasn't lying, I hoped that I was wrong...

If you are interested, please check out this link below on Canada's GREAT health care and pass it on to everyone you know...

http://www.pjtv.com/video/Louder_With_Crowder/__PJTV_Undercover%3A_Steven_Crowder_Investigates_CanadaCareWill_ObamaCare_Be_Any_Better%3F/2153
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• From anon 12:08, I didn't mean to post ANON and the link doesn't work, I have tried to get it to work several times, it won't, so here is all of it, you will have to c&p if you want to see it, Sorry!

http://www.pjtv.com/video/Louder_With_Crowder/
    __PJTV_Undercover%3A_Steven_
    Crowder_Investigates_CanadaCareWill_
    ObamaCare_Be_Any_Better%3F/2153/
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• This issue - the gov't taking powers illegally - is why a Supreme Court Justice nomination and consent is a BIG DEAL.

This very problem is what conservatives are earnest about when they say it is essential to have Supreme Court Justices who stick to the real Constitution.

I'm not wanting to start in about Sotomayor or anything, but liberal / leftist Justices are exactly how any aspect of the US Constitution is dodged by politicians seeking more power than they are allowed in the Constitution.

waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:26 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Do they remember wha tthe constitution is? I think they need a refresher. The constitution will be replaced wait an dsee. Our new one will say. We the people of New World Order promise to put away our weapons, make everyone equal, have never ending peace, tell you how to live your life. And if anyone stpes out of line they will be taken care of mob stile. Also if you are of any religion besides the One World Religion you will immediately be executed. Thank you. Peace be all.

PLease pray poeple before it is too late. Accept Jesus now.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Obama will just appoint a "10th Amendment Czar!!!" (and a Czar for each of the other Amendments...the 22nd one being the MOST scary!!!)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:21 AM on Jul. 21, 2009