Has any Smoker ever dropped a cherry on them selves?

I just dropped mine in my shoe any holy shit did it hurt! Teach me to type and smoke.
reposting earlier I got psychos

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Once I was driving and threw my cig out the window for it to come back in the car for it go up my shorts leg. I was driving 60 mph and screaming like an idiot! My BF was sitting next to me and had to stick her hand up my shorts and get it out. I had a burn from hell on my leg. I still chuckle when I think about it.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Lol....I remember. Yes, before i got pregnant. I had cherries fall on me all the time. Me and my roommate and my boyfriend (now DH) smoked and we somehow managed to hit something or each other and th cherries would fall onto us. Lost a few pants that way!
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Yeah, one time while I was driving I somehow knocked it off && it burned a hole right through my brand new shirt, first time I ever wore it. That sucked && I couldn't even cover it up && still wear it b/c it was right in the front of the shirt on my stomach, not to mention it burned my stomach too...lol.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• im a smoker & yeah thats happened to me. but your not smoking in the house with your kids right? cuz thats fucked up if you are.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• ARe you talking about an ash falling off of a cigarette? It happened to me while driving too often so I quit smoking in my car. Then I quit smoking all together and I am so glad Idid. Only took 34 years to completely quit. ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

Not the point of the post and I'm getting so into a debate of morals agian
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Hismommy, mine burnt a hole in the upholstery of my brand new car years ago. I drop it in my feet once in a while.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have a great one...when I was much younger I was driving a boyfriend home from his friend's house, and I was smoking in the car. I went to ash out the window, and the cherry fell into my lap extremely close to my hoo-hah. I was in such pain (the pants were thin and it burned through), I forgot I was driving and freaked out trying to brush it out of my crotch-well, the road curved and I ended up leveling someone's mailbox, smashing my windshield, and knocking my side mirror off.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 10:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Wow Kiki. Hope you were alright! lol. I did that a couple times too, but luckily never ran off the road.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Haha it wasn't too bad :) No one was hurt, but it did cost me precious $$ to replace my windshield. Luckily I am no longer so young and stupid, and I quit smoking altogether when I was pregnant. No more cherry burns for me!
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 11:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2009