Birthdays!!!

My 5 year old (going to be six) wants to do a Wizard of Oz b-day party. We can't really afford to do a lot so I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for a Wizard of Oz party. Thanks!!!

Frogbaby83

Asked by Frogbaby83 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can stuff some striped socks with and make some black felt shoes (witchy style shoes) and arrange them on the side of the house, so it looks like your house landed on the bad watch. I did this for my sons costume party. I was Dorothy and he was the lion but finding these item were easier for me because his birthday is in October. I also bout a bale of hey and even bags of hay and spread it all over the patio floor outside to remind people of the scarecrow. My dad was a pack rat and he had this long roll of white upholstery and I painstainkingly paintes 40 feet of yellow brick road. I had one 20 foot roll leading from my driveway to my front door and one roll from my back door to the entrance of the bounce house. GL!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2009