acne i know soo basic but still

i went thro that time where my face breaked out and it wont stop for the life of me. and befor i got preggos my skin got better and my skin has been great sept for 4 months ago for no reason at all i dont understand whats wrong. i never cleaned my face. (sept for while im in the shower i run water on it and whipe it off) beside that i always did nothing. now no matter what i do my face breaks out. i wash my face and my blackhead look less there but i get 3 to 5 pimples the next day. if i dont clean my face i get more blackheads and maybe a pimple or 2. also i noticed im getting red spots on my face this has never happond to me befor(there only on one side) they look like. you know when you pop a pimple and sometimes a red mark stays there. it looks like that. but they were never pimple there . so if anyone knows anyways at all how to help me with anything that ive said. plz let me know or how to clear my face, thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• clean and clear works great the cream put in on at night so it works best. anything clean and clear will help. i hope. go to your doc.
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 11:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Use the same face wash, morning and night. It'll take a few weeks to clear up, but stick with the same routine.
    Anonymous

• if ur preggo its probably because of hormones...

IM preggo and dont break out yet but I have found, even when i did get acne, was organic soap like KISS MY FACE cleared me up because it didnt have any harsh chemicals.

so i would try KISS MY FACE or another organic soap, if u do want to try that go to an actual store that sells a lot of organic products like; Whole foods, Olivers Market, Trader Joes because they'll have a wider selecion
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Try to use a skin care regiment. Like clearskin line from Avon it's afforable and will keep your breackouts controlled. You need products that contain to kill the bacteriaSalicylic Acid that causes the breakouts! hope this helps . check out http://shop.avon.com/shop/landing.asp?department=csp_system
    Beauty_Advisor

Answer by Beauty_Advisor at 4:49 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• The older I get the worse my acne gets :( so I totally feel where you are coming from. I never broke out as a teenager but here the past 2 years or so my face has been horrible. As for the red marks on one side, could it be that is the side you sleep on or anything like that? (Hold the phone on, etc,etc) .. I noticed I break out on the left side of my face around my cheek area more often than the other side and when I brought it up to my doctor she said it was probably because of the dirt and bacteria on my pillow, phone, and whatever comes into contact with my face. So I change my pillowcase every day or every other day and wipe my phone down before I use it everytime and what do you know.. I am no longer breaking out in that area.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 3:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• could it be mild rosacea? I know I have this and here i was over drying things
    tsc2007

Answer by tsc2007 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• You probably need an acne regime a little stronger than regular over the counter stuff. People with adult acne usually do. I sell Avon and use the Clearskin Professionals Kit. Its been really great for me and does not dry out my skin or make it peel like some products do. Make sure to use all three products every day like it says. It works much better that way! www.youravon.com/dhullum if you'd like to try it us code FSANY there is a trial sized kit to try it for a week :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:53 AM on Jul. 22, 2009