Have you found great prices on ebay for back to school clothes?

I was killing time and found some awsome deals on my boys clothes! I found several ebay stores that have Nike clothing for darn cheap. $10 for new shorts. My mom just bought some clothes from Nike.com and she paid $40 for a pair of shorts that I found for $10.
So, have you had any luck doing this?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 11:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm even too cheap for ebay. I shop off season. I bought all of my daughters back to school clothes in February and March.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Oh heck! My son grows so darn much I can't shop for him until it's time to. He has grown 5 inches this summer and outgrew all his clothes.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:51 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I used to love ebay, but now I stay away from it. I don't feel like they have the best deals ever like I felt before, especially in this economy. Now is the time to shop if you have money! I went to Gymboree not to long ago and got some killer deals.
    Anonymous

• haha toriandgrace I do the same thing, that way I save a butt load of money and it's still all nice name brand cloths
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Anon I hate going to the mall and shopping! Having a teenage boy in the mall drives me insane. So, I cheat and do all my shopping online.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Toirandgrace, same here, if I see a deal even if it is out of season, I just buy the next size up. My son wears uniforms (white shirts) blah! I buy double of them because when they are served ketchup with lunch well you know the story. Ronjwake, I don't know how you feel about second hand stores but I have found next to new pants and hoodies for my son.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• yes, i have shopped e-bay for clothes. But my dd is 10 and I dont find the greatest deals anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2009